As a result of overfishing and other factors, the number of species considered to have adequate stocks currently represent only about 6% of the total. Regulations are getting tighter in catch limits for each size and fish species each year.
Increasing demand for protein due to population growth
Efficient aquaculture production is now crucial
Securing a stable energy supply
Coexistence between people and the sea is necessary
- Automatic counting how many fish are in your aquaculture cage!
- Easy operation for measurement
- Voice notification of the number of fish
- Free support for 1 year after installation
(for fishing vessels and pleasure boats)
- Shows the size of fish and density of fish.
- Five levels of noise reduction adjustment to suit the environment
- Easy installation & compact design for space-saving installation
- Installs without the need for a dock if the transducer is compatible
(for investigation and Research Organizations)
- High-tech fishfinder that can also be used as dimensioning and weighing detector
- Indicates the fish size and density of fish schools
- Offers portable processing for use on various vessels (optional)
- Imports data for resource assessment through MagicView, an analysis software
- Enables fixed-point observation through a buoy equipped with a high-resolution dimensioning and weighing detector
Enables research on the effectiveness of fish reefs in attracting fish.
- Allows measurement for up to about one month with our original, low-power consumption technology
- Indicates the fish size and density (number of tails) of fish schools
- Brings out the best of the AquaMagic series
- Offers various analyses such as track map, resource graph, and fish length graph and more
- Identifies fish species with the labeling function (under development)
- 2022/20-Dec OTHER NEW Aqua Fusion launches nationwide sales of “MagicCounter,” an automatic fish tail-counting system for farmed fish.
- 2022/15-Dec NOTICE NEW Featured on “Nikkei Shinbun!”
- 2022/08-Dec PR NEW Press Release] Success in Automated Measurement of Farmed Red Seabream Using Ultrasonic Underwater Visualization Technology -Measurement within an Average Error of 10% Even in Swell and Boggy Waters
- 2022/01-Dec DIARY Customer’s voice
- 2022/18-Nov NOTICE Featured on ”クラウド”検定”！
- 2022/22-Aug EVENT SORACOM x ASCII featured in article!
- 2022/22-Aug NOTICE Featured in the Kobe Shimbun!
- 2022/25-Jul OTHER Kickbrain featured us in their article 😀.
- 2022/28-May NOTICE Empirical results of a survey on feeding damage at a Nori-agriculture farm using a high-precision fish finder!
- 2022/27-May NOTICE Kobe City “Sea Project” Demonstration Results Released! (Verification of the effect by fixed-point observation after the installation of breeding grounds)